top of page

Sponsor Red de Talentos for FREE!

Do you shop online?


Then make sure you shop through the RdTM-NL SponsorKliks page to support the Talent Network at no extra cost to you.


Here is what you need to do:

  1. Visit our SponsorKliks link first.

  2. Choose the store where you want to shop.

  3. Click the link to go to the store's website and make your purchase as usual.

  4. The Talent Network will receive a commission from your transaction.

By shopping this way, you can help fund various Talent Network projects, while still enjoying all the benefits of online shopping. Many popular stores like AH, Bol, Coolblue, and Booking.com participate in the program.


Want to make your support automatic?

Install the extension on your Chrome or Edge browser, and set it up to support the Mexican Talent Network. You can also add your favorite stores to your bookmarks bar.


You can even use the SponsorKliks app on your phone or tablet to shop and receive notifications when your purchases generate funds for the Talent Network.


It's a small effort for you, but it makes a big difference for us!

How does it work?

It's simple. Online stores pay a commission for purchases made through SponsorKliks.com, and 75% of that commission goes directly to the Talent Network's bank account. The remaining 25% is paid to SponsorKliks.


For example, let's say you want to buy something from Bol.com. You can either go directly to Bol.com or access the site through SponsorKliks.com. If you choose the latter option, Bol.com will pay a commission that benefits the Talent Network.


Your identity remains anonymous


Neither SponsorKliks nor us know what you buy or who you are. You don't need to register, sign up for an account, or log in. SponsorKliks only receives information about the webshop you visited, the amount of your purchase, and the commission paid to the Talent Network.


IMPORTANT


Please remember to always shop through SponsorKliks. If you make purchases directly from the store's website, the Talent Network will not receive any commission. That's why we provide direct links to popular web stores like Coolblue, Booking, Thuisbezorgd, Hema, Greetz, and many more. By using these links, you can support us with every purchase.





12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comentários


bottom of page